March 27, 2014 (Thu): Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Krung Thai Bank (KTB) have warned their mobile customers only can do financial transactions through mobile apps developed by the banks, Bangkok Post reports. Faking mobile banking apps were reported that replicating the functions of many banks in Thailand.
- Seener Internet Elevates Global Presence with Snuppee Mall Launch in Malaysia
- DART and OffSec Forge Alliance to Revolutionize Cybersecurity Training Programs
- Shopee Super Awards 2023 Celebrates E-Commerce Excellence in Malaysia's Thriving Marketplace
- Digital Payment Market Set to Soar, Estimated to Reach USD 510.30 Billion by 2032, According to The Brainy Insights
- Malaysian Communications Minister Clarifies 10% Online Purchase Tax, Emphasizes Exemption for Local Goods