Jan 8, 2014 (Wed): Microsoft has announced that no Skype user information was compromised and Skype’s service was not affected under a recent targeted cyber-attack to Skype’s social media properties on Facebook, Twitter and its blog. They managed to detect the attack quickly and then able to reset the credentials used to manage the mentioned media properties.
Home » THE LATEST » No Skype User Information Compromised Under Recent Cyber-Attack
Author: VSDaily Editor
- Sage42 Launches Ventana, a Cloud-Based Enterprise Digital Communications Platform
- Tec D Launches Digital Practice Builder to Empower Channel Partners in Cloud, Security, and Analytics
- TNG eWallet Launches GOProtect
- Exploring Children's Digital World: Top Trends, Cartoons, Games, and More!
- TCL to Launch Mid to High-End Products Directly in Malaysia, Expanding Market Presence
- BNM Appoints Datuk Abdul Rasheed as Governor, Continuing Commitment to Stability and Growth
- BNM Showcases Cross-Border QR Payment Linkages in SS2023
- Unveiling Operation Triangulation: A Disturbing Mobile APT Targeting iOS Devices
- TikTok Aims to Boost E-commerce Operations with Target of RM92 Billion in Sales
- Komark International Collaborates with AntChain to Enhance Product Traceability with Blockchain Technology