Sept 15, 2013 (Sun): The recent report by the International Data Corporation (DC) showed that 5.8 million mobile phones were delivered in Vietnam in the second quarter of 2013. The figure accounted for 32.7 per cent which is two times higher if compared with the same period last year, Vietnam News reported.
- Seener Internet Elevates Global Presence with Snuppee Mall Launch in Malaysia
- BuzzCity: SmartTV, SmartWatches, Multi-Device Access to Drive Content Creation Demands
- TNG eWallet Launches GOProtect
- Empowering Small Business Dreams: Xero Unveils Inaugural Beautiful Business Fund with Over S$620,000 in Global Funding
- MDEC, CGC Digital, and PayNet Join Forces to Bridge a RM90 Billion Gap
- Sophos Clinches Leader Position in G2’s Winter 2024 Report Across Five Key Cybersecurity Categories
- TikTok Shop Malaysia Launches Exclusive TikTok Shop Mall for Premium Shopping Experience