Do you agree women are shopaholic? I say not at all. If you are selling fashion clothes to women, you need to know why they don’t shop for more clothes:
- Their closets are full of clothes, how to add more in?
- The fashion trend changes too fast until they can’t make themselves to stay on top of the trend. Then, they prefer to stick with something is affordable for them.
- They do not know exactly what can make them look good.
- Busy working schedule keeps them away from free time to shop. When there is a free time, they prefer to spend time with her family.
- Shopping used to be how women socialized but now there are many more events and activities they can do for socialization such as go for Karaoke, Tea Time in a comfortable café and having a short trip.
- They’re dissatisfied with their weight. Facing the fact that they’ve gone up a few sizes can keep even the biggest fashion maven away from the stores.
- Spending money on themselves never felt comfortable, especially on something as frivolous as clothes and after they have kids.
by Raymond Chin