Kaspersky introduces an advanced XDR solution, uniting multiple security features in a unified platform to combat sophisticated cyber threats, with early adoption testing available before the official launch in H1 2024.
17 November 2023 – In a strategic move to address the escalating threats in the cyber landscape, Kaspersky, a global leader in cybersecurity, introduces its Extended Detection and Response (XDR) solution. Engineered to counteract advanced threats, targeted attacks, and APTs, Kaspersky XDR offers a cohesive platform, integrating log collection, case and asset management, response playbooks, and investigation capabilities. Early adopters have the opportunity to evaluate the solution in a controlled environment before its anticipated global release in the first half of 2024.
The XDR solution, an evolution from Kaspersky’s Anti-Targeted Attack platform, is designed to streamline security operations by providing a unified console for complex cross-product scenarios. This innovation comes as a response to the pressing cybersecurity challenges faced by organizations, aiming to enhance threat detection, response capabilities, and security alerts prioritization.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Unified Security Platform: A comprehensive solution combining multiple security options.
- Early Adoption Testing: Organizations can assess functionality and compatibility in a controlled test environment.
- Data Sovereignty: Ensures sensitive data remains within an organization’s infrastructure.
- Integration Capabilities: Seamless integration with other cybersecurity solutions within the Kaspersky ecosystem and third-party products.
- Threat Detection and Response: Leverages advanced analytics for automatic cross-correlation and analysis of data from various sources.
- Investigation Graph: A tool for InfoSec professionals to efficiently gather attack artifacts for analysis.
- Customized Playbooks: Creation of efficient playbooks with flexible triggers and tailored response scenarios.
- Easy Deployment and Management: Designed for easy deployment and adaptability to both cloud and on-premises installations.
Anton Ivanov, Chief Technology Officer at Kaspersky, emphasized, “Our Extended Detection and Response is a breakthrough major milestone in our strategy… XDR will help companies to increase the overall efficiency of their cybersecurity.”
Organizations seeking to enhance their security operations can participate in the early adoption phase, allowing them to experience the benefits of Kaspersky XDR before its commercial release.