Different experience of virtual shopping in Malaysia
PUTRAJAYA: Burj Asia Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd has launched their mobile commerce solution which enable retailers to be HomePlus in Malaysia at minimal fee. With its solution named Snap2Get, the Malaysian can use their smart phone to buy products and services virtually from the participating merchants or retailers. How this works for buyer?
- First you need to have a smart phone with data plan subsription (or internet connection).
- Just turn on the QR Code reader application (Don’t have? You need to install it into your smart phone and you can try QR Code Reader apps such as NeoReader and Redlaser).
- Use QR Code Reader to scan the QR Code of the product or service that you would like to buy.
- Provide your personal details and shipping address.
- Make payment by credit card or other available payment option.
- Then just wait for your product to be delivered to your door step.
For more info, please visit www.snap2get.my.