July 25, 2013 (Thu): 2C2P Pte Ltd, an innovation payment solutions provider in Asia-Pacific has formed a joint venture with Myanmar Citizens Bank Ltd (MCB) to jointly provide payment processing services to business customers in Myanmar.
Home » THE LATEST » 2C2P and MCB jointly form payment processing services in Myanmar
Author: VSDaily Editor
- Sage42 Launches Ventana, a Cloud-Based Enterprise Digital Communications Platform
- Tec D Launches Digital Practice Builder to Empower Channel Partners in Cloud, Security, and Analytics
- TNG eWallet Launches GOProtect
- Exploring Children's Digital World: Top Trends, Cartoons, Games, and More!
- TCL to Launch Mid to High-End Products Directly in Malaysia, Expanding Market Presence
- BNM Appoints Datuk Abdul Rasheed as Governor, Continuing Commitment to Stability and Growth
- BNM Showcases Cross-Border QR Payment Linkages in SS2023
- Unveiling Operation Triangulation: A Disturbing Mobile APT Targeting iOS Devices
- TikTok Aims to Boost E-commerce Operations with Target of RM92 Billion in Sales
- Komark International Collaborates with AntChain to Enhance Product Traceability with Blockchain Technology