Infographic: 91 per cent of 2.27 billion Internet users worldwide use social media regularly and each minute they create 100,000 tweets, share 3,600 photos on Instagram, share 684,478 contents on Facebook and spend an average of US$272,000. According to the latest infographic – “Social Currency”, social media found has a huge impact on online shopping.
Here are some highlights:
- 70% of adult social networkers shop online
- 53% follow a brand’s social network sites
- 55% share information about their purchases
- 74% rely on social networks to guide their purchase decisions
- 44% of brand marketers say they acquired customers via Twitter
For more details, please read the below infographic: