SINGAPORE, 25 February 2015 (Wed): This is the era of personalised technology, a world where digital footprints are better judges of one’s personality than friends and family. Robert Scoble, Author of Age of Context, defines this new era as the Age of Context. Outspoken yet respected, Scoble’s opening keynote – The future of contextual technology, will cover the unimagined new opportunities businesses need to explore in 2015 and beyond.
In a climate where high-street banking numbers are falling, banks need to create compelling reasons to retain customers. A staunch believer in “customer-first’ banking, Anthony Thomson, Co-founder of Metro bank and now Atom Bank will be addressing the changes in the banking landscape at the keynote plenary – Championing change: Disrupting the banking landscape.
‘The power of 5’ gathers five most talked about business event profiles in Asia. Cards and Payments Asia 2015 runs alongside four complementary events – Future Bank Asia 2015, Cash Handling Asia 2015, Retail World Asia 2015 and E-Commerce Show Asia 2015.160 Industry leaders will be speaking at these events.
Cards & Payments Asia helps to navigate the complexity of the new payments era with topic around the payments disruption, digital currencies and wallets, payments opportunities as well as security and privacy. Leading speakers includes:
- Xavier Marzan, President & CEO, Globe M-Commerce/ G-Xchange Inc
- Sandhya Devanathan, Managing Director of Retail Products, Standard Chartered Bank
- Ramón Vicente V. de Vera II, Transaction Business Head & Business Development Director, Unionbank of the Philippines
- Gene Wong, Executive Director, Regional Head of e-Payments at DBS Bank
- Murugan Manickam, Regional Head of Fraud Risk, Citi Asia Pacific
Future Bank Asia is where banks formulate their future strategy. Some topics includes – Digital disruption and what it will do to banking, Customer Experience, Engagement and Social opportunity to banks. Leading speakers includes:
- · Sanjoy Sen, Managing Director, Retail Banking Asia Pacific, ANZ
- · Tana Pothikamjorn, Senior Vice President, Head of Digital Banking, Siam Commercial Bank
- · Rahn Wood, Head of Retail Banking, Vietnam International Bank
- · Neal Cross, Chief Innovation Officer, DBS Bank
- · Kelvin Poon, Regional Marketing Director, International Cards, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
Retail World Asia is centered around four main themes – Retail Outlook, Omni-channel, Customer 2020 and Future Store. Speakers leading this conference includes:
- Claire Zuurbier, Head of Development, Digital Stores Marks & Spencer
- Daniel Latev, Head of Retailing, Euromonitor International
- Gordon Nugent, Head of Online/Multichannel, Harvey Norman
- Michele Ferrario, Managing Director, Zalora
- Anil Konidena, COO, RSH Limited
E-Commerce Show Asia analyses the enormous opportunity of e-commerce in South-East Asia on Customer Acquisition, Home Delivery, Customer Insights and New business models. Speakers leading the show includes:
- Oliver Segovia, CEO, AVA Online Group
- Todd Kurie, VP Marketing, Redmart
- Mausam Bhatt, Senior Director (Marketing), Flipkart India
- Pierre Poignant, COO, Lazada Group
- Buranit Moskaw, CEO, Groupon Thailand
For info, please visit www.cardasia.com.sg.