Sept 20, 2013 (Fri): The recent survey conducted by Nielsen revealed that 81 per cent of Vietnamese customers said product recommendations from people they knew carried the most weight, followed by branded websites (75%), and consumer opinions posted online (64%).
The survey also studied how Vietnamese customers trusts the online advertisement and the result shows:
- 48% relied on ads from email they signed up for;
- 44% relied on ads from search engine results;
- 41% relied on video ads;
- 38% relied on ads at social networks;
- 34% relied on online banner ads;
- 30% relied on ads on mobile devices; and
- 21% relied on text ads on mobile phones.