KUALA LUMPUR, 4 August 2015: If you’re a fan of burpees, lunges, squats and planks and want the added motivation of individual coaching and your favorite music, you need to know about Jabra Sport Coach Wireless. This pioneering wireless workout solution uses in-ear coaching and premium Dolby sound to let you get more out your cross training workout.
81% of consumers report working out with music, and the Jabra Sport Coach makes it easy to get this extra motivation. By incorporating Dolby sound, users get their favorite tunes delivered in premium sound quality through the wireless earbuds. In other words, there’s no excuse for not staying focused on fitness.
First sport audio solution for cross training
This ground-breaking music and coaching solution for indoor workouts is the latest sport audio solution from Jabra. Jabra pioneered this area with the award winning Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless earbuds that gave users in-ear heart rate monitoring for the very first time. With Sport Coach Wireless, Jabra extends its sport audio range of in-ear coaching solutions. It embraces the current trend for cross training.
Download Your Personal Coach
Developed to meet the needs of cross training enthusiasts, the Jabra Sport Coach Wireless can create customised workouts based on over 40 different exercises. By downloading the Sport Life app on a smartphone, users can design their own personalised workouts with real-time audio coaching through the unique earbuds.
Creating the Workout Is Only the Start
To ensure you achieve optimal performance and your fitness goals, if you combine your cross training with running, the integrated TrackFitTM motion sensor provides advanced tracking of pace, distance, step count, cadence and calories to make every workout count.
Cross training, or high-intensity interval training, has been identified by fitness experts at the American College of Sports Medicine as the top trend for 2015 . Research shows it offers an excellent way to improve muscle tone, energy, speed and performance, giving results in less time.
Part of the current popularity of cross training comes from the fact that it can be done almost anywhere. Whether you’re working out at the gym, at home or in a hotel room, Jabra Sport Coach Wireless helps you enjoy your workout, stay motivated and achieve your fitness performance goals.
“For sports, we are committed to delivering innovative audio solutions designed to enhance the training experience for fitness enthusiasts. We started by specifically targeting runners, and now we are taking the next step by delivering a solution optimized for cross trainers. We see clear possibilities for in-ear audio solutions combined with biometrics,” says Jabra CEO René Svendsen-Tune.
- Integrated Training Management with Jabra Sport Life App
- Advanced motion sensor to capture activity and performance data when running
- Jabra Sound Application provides Dolby® Sound Enhancement to your tracks and YouTube
- Premium Wireless Stereo sound (A2DP)
- Make and take phone calls
- Controls on headset allow remote control of music & calls (AVRCP)
- Ultra-light (16 g. / 0.56 oz.)
- US Military standard sweat, shock and dust resistance (IP55)
- Connects to 2 devices at same time via Advanced Multiuse™
- Connection with NFC pairing technology
- Long talk & music time – 5.5 hrs. talk/music time, 10 days standby tim
- Integrates with leading 3rd party fitness applications to unify your training history
- Available in 3 colors: Blue, Red and Yellow
The Jabra Sport Coach Wireless retails at RM649 and is now available at IT Hypermarket Sdn Bhd, epiCentre, Machines, Radioshack and Viewnet Computer Systems. Meet us at International Triathlon Union events where Jabra is official partner.