Malaysia (Jul 11, 2013): International Finance Magazine (IFM), a London based online magazine with extensive focus on capital markets, Islamic finance, trading and technology and wealth management, has announced the financial award winners in Malaysia.
The recipients of the financial awards 2013 for Malaysia are:
- Best Islamic Bank – Maybank Islamic Berhad
- Most Innovative Islamic Bank – Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
- Best Sukuk House – AmInvest
- Best Islamic Asset Management Company – AmInvest
- Best Takaful provider – Prudential BSN Takaful Berhad
- Best Takaful Product – MAA Takaful
- Best Corporate Internet Bank – OCBC Bank
- Best Islamic Finance Advisor – IBFIM
Detailed summary of the award winners could be found on the article http://www.internationalfinancemagazine.com/article/index/International-Finance-Magazine-Financial-Awards-Malaysia-2013.html.
The above winners will be honoured in the city of Dubai, in December this year. The IFM Financial Awards honours the achievers in the finance industry who have excelled in their areas of expertise and made contributions through activities of note. Apart from financial performances the award also gives cognizance on the contributions made in corporate social responsibility activities that include charitable activities, better corporate governance and other efforts that impact the community.