Jan 5, 2014 (Sun): The global research and advisory firm Forrester Research, Inc. has discussed the arrival and importance of several eCommerce and also has predicted the top five global eCommerce trends this year in its recent global eCommerce report.
According to the new report, Forrester says the top 5 trends to watch out for:
- Mobile traffic and sales will continue to climb.
- Brands will increasingly look to marketplaces to sell online.
- Retailers will need to plan for key online shopping dates everywhere in the world.
- An increasing number of players will aim to serve as a single point of contact for brands as they expand into new global markets.
- Profitability in global markets will remain elusive for many.