October 20, 2014 (Mon): Barracuda Networks, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-connected security and storage solutions, has announced the new Barracuda SignNow Appliance together with the Barracuda SignNow Version 4.0 – now supports cloud and on-premises deployments, for organisations to obtain signatures from customers, partners and employees within seconds.
Thiban Darmalinggam, Regional Manager for Barracuda in Malaysia says, “The new SignNow Appliance gives a big boost to organisations in terms of secure, flexible deployment options for their on-premise, or private or public cloud infrastructure. They can now deploy a robust eSignature solution for greater control over critical business documents.”
“Trusted by millions of users worldwide, SignNow’s cloud-based service has now been extended to an appliance that allows users to share, sign and collaborate in a secure on-premises environment with more access controls and stringent security settings in their own environment, and further enabling their mobile workforce.”
“Data Protection Plus”
This latest SignNow release comes as a part of Barracuda’s recently launched Data Protection Plus – which is a strategic Barracuda initiative which is aimed at helping customers access, retain and share critical data from anywhere and using any device.
“Barracuda continues to be at the leading edge of technology for workflow management, as via Data Protection Plus, we are always announcing new solutions to some of IT’s biggest challenges – that is to ensure business applications are up and running,” says Thiban.
He says that protecting the modern workplace demands a new way of thinking.
“Data Protection Plus enables and accelerates the use of virtualisation, cloud and mobile technologies, and represents the latest innovation across our storage product line. IT organizations require solution flexibility to not only protect that data, but also provide fast recovery and availability options to workers everywhere. Barracuda’s approach to delivering multiple options across the storage portfolio gives customers that flexibility,” explains Thiban.
SignNow helps simplify and organise critical document approval processes quickly, efficiently and securely. Some global sports events supported by Barracuda’s SignNow include:
- The PGA Tour streamlined caddie registration at the 2014 Barracuda Championship by incorporating SignNow mobile for quick, easy and secure registration. This accelerated and simplified the sign-in process and reduced the amount of paper being used.
- UCLA was one of the first universities to implement eSignatures by allowing players to electronically sign their National Letters of Intent using SignNow during the 2014 National Signing Day period.
- Pepsi leveraged the SignNow platform to electronically notarize more than 500 signatures for photos submitted from around the country to be used as part of the 2013 Super Bowl Halftime Show.
- Brooklyn Nets All-Star point guard Deron Williams signed his $98 million contract on his iPad using the SignNow application.
- New England Patriots have signed on with SignNow simply their operations and manage hundrends of official documents related to employee contracts, player contracts, vendor and more.
SignNow is also integrated with Leading Business Applications such as:
- SignNow for Salesforce – send documents and contracts directly from within existing Salesforce accounts
- SignNow for Office365 Outlook – sign email attachments on mobile devices and desktops directly from within Outlook, as well as view status and send templates and documents
- SignNow for Google Apps – use Google Apps as an identity manager to automatically provision accounts and provide seamless single sign-on access
New Features for Senders:
- Suggest Content for Signers – pre-fill text in documents or forms prior to sending
- File Attachments – request an attachment when sending documents for signing
- Data Validation – ensure signers complete form fields correctly the first time