Nov 10, 2013 (Sun): Cyber Monday, a marketing term for the Monday after Thanksgiving in the United States, is considered as the biggest online shopping day of the year. Cyber Monday this year will fall on 2 December 2013, which is less than a month away.
Are you ready for coming Cyber Monday to generate more sales for your online store? Julie Neumann of BigCommerce is sharing seven tips that can help you earn some serious revenue on Dec 2. She suggests that:
- Focus on your top three products
- Perfect those product listings
- Make the checkout process easy, flexible and fast
- Make sure your shipping is ready to go
- Harness the power of Pinterest
- Offer special discounts and coupons
- Don’t let lost sales get away
For more details, visit http://www.bigcommerce.com/ecommerce-blog/7-tips-selling-more-on-cyber-monday/.