For Online Sellers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Why my website not listed in VSDaily?
We list website based on user’s suggestion.
2. Can I list my website in VSDaily?
Yes. In fact, anyone can suggest a website to us.
3. What is the listing criteria in VSDaily?
We only list the websites which:
- are selling tangible goods; and
- are origin from Malaysia.
4. Why do I need to list my site in VSDaily?
One of researches done by Jupiter says that more than two third of online shoppers are influenced by consumer generated reviews. Therefore, as a serious online seller, VDailu is a good platform to list your online stores and generate good reviews of your store among the consumers in the country.
5. Any fee charged for listing in VSDaily?
No, we do not charge any fee for listing in VSDaily.
6. How to list my site in VSDaily?
Step 1: Make sure your site yet to be listed in VSDaily.
Step 2: Email the following info to email@example.com:
- Merchant Company Name
- Merchant Company Registration No.
- Merchant Business Address
- Merchant Contact No.
- Merchant Email Address
- Online Store URL
- Online Store Introduction
7. Can a site removed from VSDaily?
We only remove a site that is no longer in operation.
8. Can I request to remove a consumer’s review?
We do not entertain any review removal request unless that particular review is proven not genuine.
9. Should I refer my customer to leave review here?
Yes, you are encouraged to recommend your happy customers to leave review in VSDaily so that other users able to view good online shopping experience.