Thu, July 25, 2013: The e-commerce store front provider BigCommerce has released its new iPhone app, allowing its online sellers to manage orders, customers and products on the go. The app works as an extension of the desktop control panel. For non-iPhone users, they can use BigCommerce’ new mobile management site at http://m.bigcommerce.com/admin. The app comes with push notification to get new order notices sent to users’ iPhone.
Home » THE LATEST » BigCommerce Introduces Mobile Control Panel
Author: VSDaily Editor
- Sage42 Launches Ventana, a Cloud-Based Enterprise Digital Communications Platform
- Tec D Launches Digital Practice Builder to Empower Channel Partners in Cloud, Security, and Analytics
- TNG eWallet Launches GOProtect
- Exploring Children's Digital World: Top Trends, Cartoons, Games, and More!
- TCL to Launch Mid to High-End Products Directly in Malaysia, Expanding Market Presence
- BNM Appoints Datuk Abdul Rasheed as Governor, Continuing Commitment to Stability and Growth
- BNM Showcases Cross-Border QR Payment Linkages in SS2023
- Unveiling Operation Triangulation: A Disturbing Mobile APT Targeting iOS Devices
- TikTok Aims to Boost E-commerce Operations with Target of RM92 Billion in Sales
- Komark International Collaborates with AntChain to Enhance Product Traceability with Blockchain Technology